Please take a few minutes to complete a brief evaluation to tell us about your online experience. After successful completion of the evaluation, you may sign in to Rice’s student portal (not Canvas) to download a copy of your electronic certificate.
If you receive a message stating your certificate is ‘INCOMPLETE’, you may have an outstanding balance. Please check with your campus/district for payment status. Rice will not release your certificate until full payment, by check or credit card, has been received.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues or concerns
You may sign in to Rice’s student portal (not Canvas) to download a copy of your electronic certificate.
- Please log in on the left side of this page (I have an account already): https://glasscockcatalog.rice.edu/portal/logon.do?method=load
- Please use the same email and password that you registered with and used to sign in to Canvas.
- If you forgot your password, please click Forgot Password.
- In the left navigation menu, click My Enrollment History.
- Click the tab for Completed.
- To the right of the course name, click the Print button.
- In the Print Report window, select “Course Certificate Completion”:
- Click Print to generate the certificate. You will get a PDF file that you can then save and print from your computer.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your Rice student portal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the form below to submit any outstanding questions. A member of our Center of College Readiness will respond to you. You may also email us at email@example.com.