Online & On-Campus
- Using corporate cash efficiently and ensuring a company's ability to meet financial obligations
- Establishing systems to reduce non-earning cash balances while providing adequate liquidity
- Optimizing "cash conversion cycles" and "float"
- Obtaining short- and long-term borrowed funds in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Using credit facilities to fund corporate cash shortages
- Monitoring and controlling exposure to interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk
- Employing technology to streamline the cash management process
- Building domestic and international banking relationships to support global business objectives
- Understanding the impact external variables have on cash management
Meet the Instructors
Free Information Session
Use the form below to sign up to receive more information about the Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) Program.